SyncX

Stephen tWitch Boss Grandfather Reveals His Last Words

tWitch’s grandfather revealed his grandson’s final words. It was reported that Stephen “tWitch” Boss was the former Ellen Degeneres Show DJ who passed away on December 13, 2022. 

After his death, it was seen that a picture was circulating on the internet where Stephen’s mother was seen for the first time.

More family members were in the picture, including his grandfather and brother. 

It was seen that they were visiting their daughter-in-law’s home after the family was shocked to hear that Stephen shot himself to death

Recently, tWitch’s grandfather was trending on the internet because he revealed his grandson’s final words. 

Stephen tWitch’s grandfather reveals his grandson’s last words

It was confirmed that Stephen tWitch was 40 years old at the time of his death.

His grandfather shared a statement with the Daily Mail and said that his grandson was not under any pressure or stress before his death. 

He said, “We spoke as recently as Saturday on more than one occasion. He was the same happy-go-lucky person that he’s always been. We had no indication that anything was out of the ordinary.”

His grandfather, Eddy, shared the final words of his grandson and said that everyone should look for their loved ones. 

He said every word has a meaning and added that his last text from his grandson was simple, and there was nothing that could conclude he was in stress.

He said that text was, “‘I love you, Dad-Dad.’ Our question is, why? Where did it come from?”

Before his death, Stephen shared a post in which he paid a birthday tribute to his grandfather. 

He wrote on his Instagram, “Shouting the BIGGEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDFATHER (DADA)! I love you!” 

He added, “He was a very humble, generous person. He brought light into everybody’s lives. We’re completely devastated right now.”

His grandfather traveled from Arizona so that he could be with his family and said, “All I can say is he was a beautiful person that contributed so much to this world and to everyone he met in a positive way. We miss him dearly and we’re hurting tremendously.”

Although his grandfather, Eddy, is not sure whether his grandson died due to suicide, the LAPD department said that the way his dead body was found looked as if he shot himself in the head. 

On December 14, a day after Stephen’s death, his wife, Allison, said that her husband was the backbone of the family.

She added that his friends, family, and people who knew him would remember him in their prayers. 

Stephen tWitch cause of death 

Stephen’s dead body was taken to the Los Angeles Medical Examination office, where his autopsy was performed.

It was assumed that his death was due to a self-inflicted gunshot. 

The medical examiner recently revealed his autopsy report and concluded that Stephen Boss’s death was due to a self-inflicted gunshot. 

All autopsy tests have been performed, and the body is ready to be collected by his wife.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDA1qKrnKBdnL%2BiusOfmK2glad8

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-09