SyncX

Who Is Brett Mahers Wife? How Did The Couple Meet?

• Brett Maher’s wife’s real name is Jenna McBride. The NFL placekicker started dating her in his high school days and the couple got married in 2013. 
  • Brett Maher is an American Football placekicker and he is currently playing for the team Dallas Cowboys in the NFL.
  • He is not having the best season of his life since he missed four straight points in Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Brett Maher’s wife’s real name is Jenna McBride. The NFL placekicker started dating her in his high school days and the couple got married in 2013. 

Jenna works as a school teacher. Brett and Jenna gave birth to two daughters Maela, 9 years old, and Laekyn, 7 years old.

Brett Maher is an American Football placekicker and he is currently playing for the team Dallas Cowboys in the NFL. 

In 2013, he was selected as a free agent by the New York jets. He has also played football during his college career for the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Brett has won the Bakken-Andersen Kicker of the Year award for two consecutive years i.e. 2011 and 2012. In 2011, he also won the award of Eddlean-Fields Punter. In 2017, the kicker was also awarded CFL East All-Star Punter.

Brett becomes the first player in history to miss four points in a game

The Cowboys’ place kicker is nowadays being trolled on the internet for his poor performance in the last few games. 

He is not having the best season of his life since he missed four straight points in Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The incident made Brett the first player in NFL history to miss four points straight in a game since 1932. 

Despite him having a bad game, the team went on to win 31-14 against the rivals Buccaneers. Brett finally scored on his fifth attempt in the fourth quarter.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on Brett’s misses: “I was worried about what those extra points might do toward winning this game, and when I got by that, I’m not going to worry about them anymore.”

On the first two kicks, Maher put it wide on the right. The third one he put wide left and the fourth one hit the right upright. On his fifth attempt, he placed an accurate kick right down the middle.

After the game, Maher said, “Really happy for my team. It was a huge win for us. Couldn’t play my part tonight. This team is doing great moving forward. Just get back at it this week.

Maher’s bad game doesn’t change the fact that he played as one of the most solid players on the field (going 29-of-32 (90.6%)) this season.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCu0Z6rrWWdlrWmvoywoJ%2BdXw%3D%3D

Florance Siggers

Update: 2024-05-04