SyncX

Who is Anirudh Pisharody? Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Parents, Height, Nationality, Net Worth & More

Anirudh Pisharody (born 2 February 1994, Age: 28 Years) is a famous Indian-American actor, producer, television personality, social media influencer, and entrepreneur. He is a native of Trichur, Kerala, India. Let me tell you that, Anirudh was raised in Austin, Texas. At present, he is a talented actor and producer in the entertainment industry. As per his LinkedIn profile, Anirudh is also the co-founder and producer at Black Velvet Films. He started this company in January 2017.

Apart from this, Pisharody is also a talented actor. He has acted in lots of movies and television shows. Some of his famous projects are The Goldbergs, I Met My Murderer Online, 9-1-1, Totally TV, and others. He is also a model and social media influencer. Scroll down to learn more about Anirudh Pisharody.

Who is Anirudh Pisharody?

Anirudh Pisharody Wiki:- He is a famous actor and producer. He is working in the entertainment industry for a long-time. As per IMDb, Pisharody made his TV debut in 2015 with the short movie The Discovery. Anirudh is also a co-founder of Black Velvet Films.

He came to the limelight after making his appearance as Des in season 3rd of Never Have I Ever. Let me tell you that, he is the first Indian to make his appearance in season 3rd. Moreover, Pisharody has also appeared in lots of other movies and TV shows. He also modeled for some local brands.

Anirudh Pisharody Biography, Wiki (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

This young actor celebrates his birthday with his family members and friends every year. He shared on his official Facebook handle that he throws a grand party on his birthday on the 2nd of February every year. Reportedly, he was born in 1994 in Trichur, Kerala, India.

He was very young when he moved to Austin, Texas, the United States with his family members. At the moment, he is staying in Los Angeles, California, the United States for his profession. His age is 28 years old (as of 2022). After completing his elementary studies, he enrolled himself in McNeil High School in the locality.

According to his official LinkedIn profile, he enrolled himself at ‘The University of Texas at Austin’ in 2013 and grabbed a Bachelor of Science in Public Health degree in 2016. From 2017-2018, he completed his Certificate in Film, Cinema, and Videos Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles.

Anirudh Pisharody Wiki / Bio (Religion, College & Education)

Real NameAnirudh Pisharody.
NicknameAndy.
OccupationActor, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Producer, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2022)28 Years Old.
BirthdateFebruary 2, 1994 (Wednesday).
BirthplaceTrichur, Kerala, India.
Raised inAustin, Texas, United States.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
Zodiac SignAquarius.
Net WorthUSD 1-2 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materMcNeil High School.
The University of Texas at Austin.
The University of California, Los Angeles.
EthnicityMixed.
CasteBrahmin.
NationalityIndian-American.
ReligionHinduism.

Anirudh Pisharody Family, Parents (Ethnicity, Caste & Nationality)

As per his Facebook profile, Anirudh was born into an Indian family. However, Anirudh does not share any data about his parents and siblings. According to the sources, his parents belong to Kerala, India. He follows the Hinduism religion and his caste is Brahmin. We will try to find the data about his family members and update you shortly.

Anirudh Pisharody Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherMr. Pisharody.
MotherMrs. Pisharody.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Anirudh Pisharody Wife, Girlfriend & Children

Anirudh Pisharody is a smart and talented actor. Many of his fans are excited to get more information about his love life. While scrolling through his social media handles, we found that he shared several images with an adorable girl named Jill V Dae.

According to the sources, the couple dated for many years, before getting engaged on July 7, 2019. The two are currently focusing on building their profession.

Additionally, Jill V Dae is working as a director and producer of Black Velvet Films for the last 5 years with her to-be-husband. Anirudh never leaves a chance to show his love for his lover. People are waiting excitedly for the two to get married.

Anirudh Pisharody’s Relationships & Personal Life

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Girlfriend / PartnerJill V Dae.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusEngaged.
FiancéeJill V Dae.
ChildrenWill Update.

Anirudh Pisharody Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 75 kg
In Pounds: 165.43 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 6′ 0¼”
In Meters: 1.83 m
In Centimetres: 183 cm
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorBlack.
Shoe Size8 US.

Anirudh Pisharody Career & Profession

He shared on his LinkedIn account that he worked as a research assistant at The University of Texas at Austin for 3 years from 2013-2016. Also, Pisharody served in the position of PEFA at Berkeley Research Group LLC. As per the reports, he co-founded the Black Velvet Films production company alongside his partner named Jill Von Dae in 2017. After completing his graduation, he got curious about acting.

He completed his acting diploma and debut his acting career in the film industry in 2017 with a short film titled The Discovery. He rose to fame in the United States after being cast as Aladdin in the ‘Totally TV’ series from 2018-2019.

Let me inform you that he got a chance to play the role of Des in the third season of the Netflix series named Never Have I Ever. He is the first Indian actor to be cast in the series. Apart from this. Anirudh is currently busy filming upcoming projects named Prints, Birthday Card, and Unit 234. Some of his other movies and series include 9-1-1, I Met My Murderer Online, Last Man Standing, The Super Pops, and many more.

Anirudh Pisharody Movies & TV Shows List

• People Magazine Investigates (2018).
  • The Bold and the Beautiful (2018).
  • Kappa Crypto (2018).
  • Totally TV (2018–2019).
  • SEAL Team (2020).
  • Morgan’s Secret Admirer (2020).
  • Chicken Girls (2020).
  • Last Man Standing (2021).
  • I Met My Murderer Online (2021).
  • 9-1-1 (2021–2022).
  • Never Have I Ever (2022).
  • The Super Pops (2020).
  • Killer Competition (2020).
  • ABC Discovers Los Angeles Talent Showcase (2020).
  • Morgan’s Secret Admirer (2020–2021).
  • The Goldbergs (2021).
  • Rogue Warfare: Death of a Nation (2020).
  • The Age of Blossoms (2021).
  • Cerebrum (2021).
  • Birthday Card (2021).
  • Rebirth (2017).
  • The Discovery (2017).
  • Tuning in 2 (2018).
  • Stela Cole: Lucky Day (2018).
  • Rogue Warfare (2019).
  • Trauma Informed (2019).
  • Rogue Warfare: The Hunt (2019).
  • Rogue Warfare: Death of a Nation (2020).

Anirudh Pisharody Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

The ‘Never Have I Ever’ cast member is staying with his family members in a beautiful home that is decorated with amazing paintings and photographs. He is earning from various sources such as acting, modeling, commercials, business, and others. A roughly calculated amount of his net worth is around USD 1-2 Million (approx.).

7 Facts You Should Know About Anirudh Pisharody

• Anirudh likes to visit expensive restaurants to eat food.
  • Being an animal lover, he has shared pictures of adorable pet dogs.
  • Pisharody prefers to go to beautiful places, especially hilly areas, for hiking.
  • His articles have been published in famous newspapers.
  • The renowned actor goes to the gym for workouts and exercises.
  • Anirudh Pisharody uploaded his first IG post on 2 December 2017.
  • His verified Instagram account is followed by 34.4k people (till July 2022).

Anirudh Pisharody Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQ of Anirudh Pisharody Biodata

• Who is Anirudh Pisharody?

He is a famous Actor, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Producer, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Anirudh Pisharody?

He is 28 years old (as of 2022).

• Why is Anirudh Pisharody famous?

For playing the role of Des in the Netflix series, Never Have I Ever.

• Who is Anirudh Pisharody’s girlfriend or wife?

He got engaged to Jill V Dae on 7th July 2019.

• What is Anirudh Pisharody’s nationality?

He is an Indian-American.

• Which role did Anirudh play in The Goldbergs?

He played the character of AJ.

• (Images Source: instagram.com/anirudh.pisharody/ and IMDb)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6vtdGum6FloJ7Aqa3RqJuyZw%3D%3D

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-02